Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nils Island Fashion Show at CWS

Due to RL there is a good chance that I cannot make it to today Fashion Show Featuring Nils Island Design .. Design by Nils Tomorrow. I am excited about today show due to the fact that the designer is a good friends of my best friend Brainphrozen and his lovely lady Janis.

So I did what I could do today. I SHOPPED. So I went on over to Nils Island and had a look around.
OMG and yes I use OMG alot cause OMG a lot to chose from. and Great prices too.. Which is always a good plus.

And I did what any good shopper would do I grapped the Gifts. I remember when Gifts and Freebies were not   great quailty but I have to say There Freebies were GREAT!!! I mean seriously who doesnt like Gifts :)

These are the outfits that I bought.
I love the dress great for going out and dancing with Friends. This is really a cute outfit to wear. Sexy and flirty. Love the neckline just show enough heheh. The necklace that I am wearing in the picture is a gift Blaze my long lost son on Second Life.

The Next outfit I got is a really fun at the beach or hanging out with friends at a picnic. 


Now remember when you go to SHOW at CWS You have a chance to be in the video. Anrol chooses a few lucky people in the audience to be in the video. 
SO this could be your chance to make it BIG and to learn more abut UCWS.
For more information go to 

No comments:

Post a Comment