Saturday, May 19, 2012

Carrie Lingerie Saturday May 19, 2012

All I can say is OMG I want I want and I want.. I need to stop coming to these Fashion Show cause I not gonna to have any lindens left.
You want to talk about Sexy and HOT Lingerie, then Carrie's the name. :)
They were so HOT that my computer just couldn't handle all the hotness.
The Main attractions was Carrie's Lingerie 7 Deadly Sins Collections
Carrie Lingerie Gives a new meaning to 7 Deadly Sins .. Cause these will be fatal to the man or woman in your life. :)
Carrie's Lingerie 7 Deadly Sins Collections
WRATH, VANITY, GLUTTONY,EVNY, LUST,SLOTH AND GREED.

My computer crashed and the pictures I took didnt come out the way I wanted them to. :(

But we had an awesome show and a new runway formation which was totally awesome.

Now remember at each show every Saturday Anrol picks out members of the audiance to be part of the Monthly magazine. So make sure you go.. You just might end up being in the Monthly Video.




No comments:

Post a Comment