Friday, May 18, 2012

Making a Stylist Folder

This is how I make a folder for a Stylist Event. It works for me. Once I have decided to wear what I will be wearing for a Stylist Event, I go into Edit Appearance where I Click all the boxes including the Shape Skin hair and Eyes. Then I will title the Folder as in this example Wild West Stylist Theme. Once I am ready for the event I will Open Inventory Type in Wild West Stylist Theme and I find that add to outfit takes to long so I just hit replace outfit. I find this works better for me. and I make sure I rebake and edit Appearance. I do this prior to going to an event. This is a video on how I do this. :)

Once Outfit is decided
  1. Go Into Edit Appearance
  2. Click all Boxes including Shape Skin hair Eyes
  3. Name Folder  I named it whatever event I will attend
  4. Save Folder
  5. To wear I go into inventory and type in the name
  6. Change Outfit
  7. rebake
And if you have a friend that with you it better cause they can tell you if your are changes.
Cause we all know how Second life is. Don't want to go to the event naked LOL 
You can alway relog too. 

again this is how i do this and it works best for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment