Saturday, June 2, 2012

UCWS MAY CLASS 2012

Yes Finally made it and Congrats to Ania for being valedictorian May Class 2012


So this will be my last entry for my UCWS Blog until I go to advance Class in July. JUNE I heading to New mexico for fun and spending time with friends. 
But I will still be blogging so if you would please follow my other blog



Here I will be doing the fashion shows weekly and other special events.
Plus places I been and if I find any Hunts I put them there.

Thank you all for a wonderful month and I enjoyed every minute of it. I just wish RL let me 
Spend more time.

Hopefully I learn how to walk. I swear I do ok when I practice but the minute I step in front of everyone I start walking like I'm drunk LOL

Good luck with all of you and I wish you all the Best!!!!

Babette

No comments:

Post a Comment